Synthetic analgesic fenantrenovogo series.
Stadol ® and its metabolites are agonists of opioid receptors Kannan-class and are mixed antagonists of mu-opioid receptors.
* STADOL less respiratory depression compared with opium alkaloids and similar analgesic. (Waterman, AE et a1., 1991)
* The degree of respiratory depression does not have a dose-dependent nature: after the introduction of 2 mg of the drug developed “plateau phenomenon” and further increase the administered dose does not deepen the degree of respiratory depression. (Dobkin A.B. et al., 1975; Adrews J.S., 1977)
* Analgesic effect STADOLA combined with favorable sedative effect.
* Chronic pain of various etiologies (including the pain syndrome in cancer patients);
* Migraine attacks, tsefalgii;
* Various musculoskeletal pain;
* Generic pain;
* Renal colic;
* Pain of burns;
* Preoperative period for sedation;
* Epidural anesthesia;
* Obezbolevanie postoperative pain and other symptoms, as appropriate use of opioid analgesics.
STADOL injection – aqueous solution, produced in bottles.
Analgesic effect when a / in the introduction comes after a few minutes, while i / m – 10-15 min. The maximum effect – in 30-60 minutes, w / and / m the introduction, the duration of effect – in 3-4 hours.
STADOL intranasal spray – an aqueous solution of butorphanol tartrate for use in the form of an aerosol on the nasal mucosa.
Analgesic effect occurs after 15 min. with intranasal administration, its maximum – after 1-2 hours and duration – 4-5 hours.
STADOL National Assembly has pronounced analgesic activity and can be administered independently by patients (but, of course, under the supervision of a physician).
With comparable to drug activity (2 mg butorphanol is equivalent to 10 mg of morphine, 40 mg pentazocine and 80 mg meperidine),
STADOL practically does not cause addiction and therefore not included in the official list of drugs.